Destin is a great location for a beach wedding in Florida. It is perfect spot to get your friends and family together. Here are few activities to dazzle your out of town guests and show them a good time.
1) Big Kahuna’s Water Park – Awesome water park that has a ton of cool slides and rides. It can get crowded during peak season, but it’s worth every dollar if tourists plan their trip on an off day.
2) Sailing Charter – Hire a sail captain and cruise Destin. Fish, snorkel or just relax in the sun as the sail captain guides tourists through paradise.
3) Snorkeling at the Jetties – Snorkeling the Destin Jetties is an exciting and mysterious experience that’s great for the entire family.
4) Waverunner Rentals – Explore the Destin Harbor and The Choctawatchee Bay or look for dolphins or ride some waves.
5) Pontoon to Crab Island – Every weekend during the summer, locals and tourists alike gather at Crab Island which is a sand bar located underneath the Destin Bridge. Rent a pontoon from a local dealer and get ready to have fun! Snorkel, socialize, frisbee, or just lay around and sip a favorite cocktail.
6) Kayak Fishing Charter – One of the new and cool things to do in Destin is Kayak Fishing. Hire a guide and go in the gulf or bay for a day of fishing. This is not recommended for small children or beginner anglers, but it’s a fun and challenging sport and a great experience.
7) Deep Sea Fishing – Deep sea fishing is great in Destin. There are several charters available for hire and many of them will fit all budgets one way or another.
8) Shopping- Destin Commons and Siversand Outlets are great for a day of shopping.
things to do list from TripShock