Destin is a great location for a beach wedding in Florida. It is perfect spot to get your friends and family together. Here are few activities to dazzle your out of town guests and show them a good time.
1) Big Kahuna’s Water Park – Awesome water park that has a ton of cool slides and rides. It can get crowded during peak season, but it’s worth every dollar if tourists plan their trip on an off day.
2) Sailing Charter – Hire a sail captain and cruise Destin. Fish, snorkel or just relax in the sun as the sail captain guides tourists through paradise.
3) Snorkeling at the Jetties – Snorkeling the Destin Jetties is an exciting and mysterious experience that’s great for the entire family.
4) Waverunner Rentals – Explore the Destin Harbor and The Choctawatchee Bay or look for dolphins or ride some waves.
5) Pontoon to Crab Island – Every weekend during the summer, locals and tourists alike gather at Crab Island which is a sand bar located underneath the Destin Bridge. Rent a pontoon from a local dealer and get ready to have fun! Snorkel, socialize, frisbee, or just lay around and sip a favorite cocktail.
6) Kayak Fishing Charter – One of the new and cool things to do in Destin is Kayak Fishing. Hire a guide and go in the gulf or bay for a day of fishing. This is not recommended for small children or beginner anglers, but it’s a fun and challenging sport and a great experience.
7) Deep Sea Fishing – Deep sea fishing is great in Destin. There are several charters available for hire and many of them will fit all budgets one way or another.
things to do list from TripShock