Destin Coastal Wedding Package and Panama City Beach Weddings
Are you looking for a breathtaking beach wedding setting? Our Destin Wedding Coastal Package offers an unforgettable waterfront wedding ceremony in Panama City Beach and Destin, Florida. This all-inclusive package includes a modern circular arbor, minister, photographer, and coordinator. Our planners will work with you to create a personalized ceremony that reflects your unique relationship. You can relax and enjoy your special day knowing that every detail has been taken care of. Let Destin Wedding Coastal Package help make your dream wedding a reality!
This package is perfect for guests 10-15.
What is Included
- Ordainer wedding minister to perform personalized romantic ceremony
- Delivery of marriage license after the ceremony
- Choice of Arbor
Modern Rustic Circular arbor decorated with Flowers (white, blush pink or coral)
Three Post Bamboo Arbor adorned with White, Pink or Blue material
- 10 white chairs with silk sashes of your color choice on aisle chairs (more chairs available)
- Choice of Aisle Decorations:
Six shepherd hooks with hanging white flower globes, complimented with shimmering Swarovski crystal handle and drop
Six shepherd hooks with hanging white lanterns filled with romantic white orchids
- Unity Sand Ceremony with your choice of colored sand
- Decorated table for sand ceremony (white linen, two vases, sand colors of your choice, and keepsake bottle)
- Charming wicker basket for guest shoes with Wooden “Shoes Optional” Sign
- Optional Welcome Table with white linen (can be used for favors or guest book)
- Smoothing of sand around your wedding area
- Set up and Clean up of all Decorations
- Pre-recorded ceremony music of your choice (Bridal Party and Brides Entrance and Exit Songs)
- Wedding Coordinator (Ceremony Only)
- Unlimited calls and emails with your personal wedding coordinator
- Assistance finding the perfect beach wedding location for your ceremony
- Guide to local Destin and/or Panama City Beach resorts, caterers, bakeries, florists, and more *Only available to our Clients*
- “Run through” of your ceremony over the phone with wedding coordinator to finalize ceremony details and timeline
- Professional Photography
Photography includes photos of processional, ceremony, recessional, and photos after ceremony on the beach of Bride and Groom, Bridal Party and immediate family. You will receive copyright release to all your photos
Personal Link to Photo Gallery of approximately 150 High Resolution images with instant Digital Download and easy sharing with Friends and Family
Sneak Peek Photos via Email/Facebook Within Couple Of Days
Coastal Destin Wedding
FAQ about the package
What is the Planning Process?
Planning from out of state is stresfull. We created packages with that in mind as 95% of our brides are out of town. Check out our Easy Steps for more info
Our photographers (who are the best in the area!) will take pictures during the ceremony and all portraits (bridal party, immediate family, bride and groom) after the ceremony. It usually takes one hour for photo-shoot. Then link to your gorgeous pictures will be emailed within 4-6 weeks (our editing and processing time). For more info about our photography please stop by our FAQ page. We now offer rush service (1 week) for editing pictures at additional cost of $75
Can I Add Additional Photography?
Absolutely! Additional Photography for getting ready or reception is $450/hr with 2hr minimum for reception. It will be the sam photographer that will shoot ceremony.
Can I have more than 10 chairs?
Absolutely! We charge $10 per chair. This price includes delivery, set up and clean up
What color sashes do you have?
We have pretty much all colors for chair sashes. To better match the color to your wedding please email us color sample you have in mind and we will match it as close as possible. For some color inspiration visit our gallery here.
Who Picks Location for Ceremony?
During Planning Process we will assist you with choosing location for your beach wedding ceremony. We have planned many beach weddings in Destin and Panama City Beach Florida and know best spots. You will also have access to our local guide for pictures ad videos of locations that we recommend. Final decision about location is up to you. Some locations charge a fee to use their beach or permit. This cost is not included in our packages.
Marriage License Info
You have to get Marriage License fro Florida Court House. It is pretty easy process. Please follow below link for more information:
Panama City Beach Marriage License
Bay County Marriage License Info
Destin Marriage License
Okaloosa County Marriage License
Walton County Marriage License