Panama City Beach Weddings
Destin Wedding ceremony is a perfect choice if you dreamed of romantic wedding on the beach. Turquoise ocean waters and white sand beaches are what make Destin always a top choice for destination wedding ceremony. Destin weather is perfect for year around ceremonies, but our most popular months are March-November.
What is Included
- Wedding officiate
- Delivery of marriage license after the ceremony
- 3 Post Bamboo Arbor adored with Colored Chiffon Fabric of your Choice and Flowers
- 20 pure white wooden chairs with silk sashes of your color choice (more available)
- Wedding aisle decorations include
- Six shepherd hooks with hanging white flower globes, complimented with shimmering Swarovski crystal handle and drop
- or Six shepherd hooks with hanging white lanterns filled with romantic white orchids
- Sand ceremony with your choice of colored sand
- Decorated table for sand ceremony (white linen, two vases, sand colors of your choice, and keepsake bottle)
- Charming wicker basket for guest shoes with Woden “Shoes Optional” Sign
- Optional Welcome Table with white linen (can be used for favors or guest book)
- Smoothing of sand around your wedding area
- Set up and Clean up of all Decorations
- Optional Wedding Signs availalbe: Thank you (great as photoprop for thank you cards) and Welcome To Our Wedding
- Professional wedding photography of the ceremony and formal portraits (our photographer will arrive about 20 min before ceremony. There is no limit on amount of pictures taken. You will recieve copyright release to all your photos. Online Photo Gallery (password protected) with instant Digital Download and easy sharing with Friends and Family
- Pre-recorded ceremony music of your choice
- Wedding Coordinator (Ceremony Only)
- Unlimited calls and emails with your personal wedding coordinator
- Assistance finding the perfect beach wedding location for your ceremony
- Guide to local Destin and/or Panama City Beach resorts, caterers, bakeries, florists, and more *Only available to our Clients*
- “Run through” of your ceremony over the phone with wedding coordinator to finalize ceremony details and timelines
Frequently Asked Questions about the package
What is the Planning Process
Planning from out of state is stresfull. We created packages with that in mind as 95% of our brides are out of town. Check out our Easy Steps for more info
What does your photography include?
Our photographers (who are the best in the area!) will take pictures during the ceremony and all portraits (group, bridal party, family, bride and groom) after the ceremony. It usually takes one hour for photo-shoot. Then link to your gorgeous pictures will be emailed within 4-6 weeks (our editing and processing time). For more info about our photography please stop by our FAQ page. We now offer rush service (1 week) for editing pictures at additional cost of $75
Can I add Additional Photography?
Absolutely! Additional photography for getting ready or reception is $450/hr with 2 hr minimum for reception. It will be with the same photographer that will shoot ceremony.
Can I have more than 20 chairs?
Absolutely! We charge $12 per chair. If you need more than 20 chairs, just let us know and we will add it your package.
What are sample colors for chair sashes?
We have pretty much all colors for chair sashes. To better match the color to your wedding please email us color sample you have in mind and we will match it as close as possible. For some color inspiration visit our gallery here.
How much is it to add crystals and chandelier to the arbor?
Three is no additional cost to add crystals and crystal chandelier.
Who Picks Location for Ceremony on the beach?
During planning process we will assist you with choosing location for your beach wedding ceremony. We have planned beach weddings in Destin and Panama City Beach Florida for many years and know best spots. You will also have access to our local guide for pictures and videos of locations that we recommend. Final decision about location is up to you. Some locations charge a fee to use their beach, this cost is not included in our packages.
Marriage License Info
Getting Florida Marriage License is a pretty easy process. Please follow below links for more info:
Traditional weddings can be stressful and overwhelming. Our beach wedding packages are designed with our out of town couples in mind. Our packages are simple, affordable and provide most gorgeous decor that compliments Destin beaches.
Legacy package will add glamorous feel to any Destin wedding or Panama City Beach Florida beach wedding ceremony. This All Inclussive Ceremony package is perfect for couples planning their wedding from out of state. This package feature: Wedding Coordinator, Wedding Officiate, Wedding Photographer, chairs, Bamboo Arbor, and gorgeous decorations.