Destin and Panama City Beach Destination Wedding Packages
Princess wedding has proudly served the Destin area since 2005. Our team at Princess wedding has a combined experience of over 20 years planning and coordinating weddings. When you book with us you can rest assured that every detail of your wedding will be carefully considered.
Destin is a great location for a beach wedding in Florida. It is perfect spot to get your friends and family together. Here are few activities to dazzle your out of town guests and show them a good time.
1) Big Kahuna’s Water Park – Awesome water park that has a ton of cool slides and rides. It can get crowded during peak season, but it’s worth every dollar if tourists plan their trip on an off day.
2) Sailing Charter – Hire a sail captain and cruise Destin. Fish, snorkel or just relax in the sun as the sail captain guides tourists through paradise.
3) Snorkeling at the Jetties – Snorkeling the Destin Jetties is an exciting and mysterious experience that’s great for the entire family.
4) Waverunner Rentals – Explore the Destin Harbor and The Choctawatchee Bay or look for dolphins or ride some waves.
5) Pontoon to Crab Island – Every weekend during the summer, locals and tourists alike gather at Crab Island which is a sand bar located underneath the Destin Bridge. Rent a pontoon from a local dealer and get ready to have fun! Snorkel, socialize, frisbee, or just lay around and sip a favorite cocktail.
6) Kayak Fishing Charter – One of the new and cool things to do in Destin is Kayak Fishing. Hire a guide and go in the gulf or bay for a day of fishing. This is not recommended for small children or beginner anglers, but it’s a fun and challenging sport and a great experience.
7) Deep Sea Fishing – Deep sea fishing is great in Destin. There are several charters available for hire and many of them will fit all budgets one way or another.
I am so excited and proud of our new website and branding. Even though our old Princess Wedding website was beautiful and I loved it, it lacked functionality. My biggest goal with Princess Wedding Co is to offer our destination brides not just gorgeous bamboo arbors and pretty pictures, but the actuall planning process that is easy and straightforward. I wanted our website to match that. I worked with very talented graphic designer Jared Knetzer . He patiently listened to all the things I wanted to do and magically made it happen. I could not be more pleased with final result.
Few pages I love on our new Destin and Panama City Beach website are:
panama city beach wedding company
*Our home page can now feature videos! So excited about that.
*Packages have: tabs for description and FAQs specific to this particular Destin or Panama City Beach package (which is awesome because while reading the description you can just press FAQ if you have any questions about this package) 3) slide show AND video (love it!). This allows you to see and almost touch all of our beach wedding decorations. If I was trying to find beach wedding package over the internet I would want to see bamboo arbor, chairs and other decorations as realistically as possible. Our video does just that.