Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
Today I will share with you few best locations for sunset beach ceremony in Panama City Beach, Florida.
- Panama City Beach has many great public access that can be used for ceremonies. There is public access at almost every hotel in town. This fact makes Panama City Beach fantastic choice for your beach wedding.
To find access near your hotel just email or call your coordinator with the name of your hotel and we will check it out for you.
- Another great option for ceremonies is St Andrews State Park. Tucked away from condos/hotels makes it perfect choice for romantic sunset ceremony. There is plenty of parking and 3 choices of boardwalks. Located at 4607 State Park Ln, Panama City, FL 32408
- MB Miller Pier located at 12213 Front Beach Rd, Panama City Beach, FL 32407 is great choice for any ceremony. It is conveniently located in the middle of Panama City Beach.
Ceremony and Reception:
- Runaway Island is restaurant is a great option if you are looking for having ceremony. and reception at one place. They handle everything from food to tables/chairs. Ceremony can be set up on their beach. Many of our brides rave about this place.
- Grand Panama Resort is a great option if you are looking for ceremony on the beach and reception at banquet room. Renting their banquet room is a breeze. They provide tables, chairs and linens. Their preferred caterer is Salt Water Grill restaurant but you are welcome to bring any caterer you wish.
Hope this helps with planning 🙂